New COVID-19 Protocols
Here is what to expect with every appointment:
- There will be a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire sent through CharmPHR (electronic medical records) before your visit. If not completed before the appointment I will give you a call and go through it orally as this must be done pre-appointment.
- We also have to screen again at the beginning of the appointment.
- Please try to arrive as close to the appointment time as possible, to avoid time spent in the waiting room.
- Please try to come to the appointment solo unless a visitor is needed for mobility/translation, etc.
- If you can handle having a face covering for the appointment, please do so.
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands when entering the clinic.
- I will be disinfecting all contact surfaces and my hands before/after each appointment, and wearing a mask, for your protection.
- Seating will be non-porous (for disinfecting purposes) and spaced at least 2m apart.
- If possible to e-transfer payment or for me to direct bill your insurance, to reduce contact with the payment machine, that would be ideal (but not necessary!)
- Appointments will still be offered virtually, as well, through the secure and encrypted site at doxy.me/drshayla, if you'd prefer this route. Phone consults are also available. These consults can be done outside clinic hours, so please email me with your availability if you'd like this option.
I hope to see you soon!